Send money order is a safe and reliable form of payment as they are relatively very practical and are found and accepted everywhere.
- 1 Now, what is it or what is a money order?
- 1.1 How to send Postal money order with USPS
- 1.2 Detect a fake money order
- 1.3 Send international postal order with USP
- 1.4 Replace damaged or lost postal turns.
- 1.5 Send money orders with USPS from 1 to 3 business days
- 1.6 They also have standard shipments lasting between 2 to 8 business days
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
Now, what is it or what is a money order?
The money order is a method they use to pay in a safe and reliable way. Since they are very easy to acquire and practical anywhere and best of all, they are a great way to send cash and never win.
How can you send a money order with USPS and where do you get the spins? You must go to the Post office there you can buy a specific amount; Since this will have a valid form of payment, it is possible to replace a turn in case of loss or theft.
How to send Postal money order with USPS
Note that you can buy the money orders where a post office location is located. With this company you can send about $1.000 destined within the United States. You must pay your money order in cash, with traveler’s checks or debit card. how to send money order to inmate with USPS has a small rate.
Detect a fake money order
- The amount is discolored, in some cases delete it, this is a sign that the Giro is false.
- They print the dollar amount twice.
- When the value of the domestic rotation is greater than $1.000, since the maximum value is $1.000.
- When the international value exceeds more than $700.
Send international postal order with USP
- Analyze and examine the paper
- Place the postal turn against the light.
- You should see:
- The image of Ben Franklin with watermarks on the left side of the top down.
- The USPS letters on a multi-colored string that comes out and enters the water mark right with the image of Ben Franklin “
Replace damaged or lost postal turns.
- Replace the lost or stolen money order and this has a cost of $5.95.
- Check the postal order in your USPS Post Office to submit and complete the PS form
- Once the submission of the form has been made, you must search for the number of the money Order series in a list of missing postcards.
- It will be replaced after the state of your money order has been completed.
Send money orders with USPS from 1 to 3 business days
They also have standard shipments lasting between 2 to 8 business days
- The day of delivery or the scheduled date depends on the destination, origin and time of delivery of the Giro.
- The expected delivery date does not include a refund grarantia, as most cases as the date provided on your payment receipt reflects for 1.2 or 3 business days depending on the destination, origin and the time it is left.
- As for the international turns the punctuality can be affected because they have low transport availability. Then outside the United States is a little slow delivery of these turns. .