How to send money Snapchat: The company Snapchat whose creation in 2011 was a success, wanted in 2014 to please its followers allowing them to send besides photos and videos also money and since then although many do not know that could send money Snapchat easily.
This function is called Snapcash and is used in a very simple way the platform allows the user to enter any amount of dollars and to send money via snapchat to his friends through the mobile application Snapchat. In this article, I’m going to talk about learning how to send money using Snapchat and how it works. For those who should never send/transfer money to their friends or family online, Snapchat has covered with their Snapcash Feature.
For those who regularly use online payment services such as VENMO or plaza effective, Snapcash is a great ingenious feature that allows you to transfer/send money to your contacts from the right within Snapchat. If you don’t know, Snapchat is a temporary messaging application used by millions of people around the world. Wherever you want to know how to send money in Snapchat just follow these steps:
5 Steps to send money Snapchat
How to send/transfer money to friends or family in Snapchat?
1. First of all, the use of Snapcash is as simple as the use of text chat. Simply slide in the chat on the contact Snapchat is assigned to send the payment to any of your contacts.
2. After that, in the Text Chat window, type in the number of dollars you need to send/transfer to your friend or family member (for example, $10). Snapchat detects the symbol ‘ $ ‘ in the Chat window and becomes the yellow button send a message to the green button Snapcash.
3. Now click the green button Snapcash and send money on Snapchatto your contact.
4. After that, if you are using Snapcash for the first time, Snapchat will help you link a Visa or MasterCard debit card to your account. All you need to do to link your debit card is required to enter your debit card number, CVV, zip code and expiration date. If you are using Snapcash for the first time, Snapchat asks you to link a MasterCard or debit card to your account. All you need to do to link your debit card is to enter your debit card number, expiration date, CVV and zip code.
5. After sending the money to your Snapchat contact, you will receive a notice that a payment has been sent to you. The recipient wishes to accept the payment within 24 hours by connecting a debit card to his Snapchat account.
If the recipient does not receive the payment, the money will be returned to the sender’s account. Once you find all of your Snapcash transactions, edit the debit card settings by moving it to your profile settings and click on ‘ Snapcash ‘ in ‘ My Account ‘.
Due to the old security and privacy issues in Snapchat, if you are concerned about the security of your transactions at Snapchat, it was confirmed that all your debit card data is handled safely by square. Snapcash is an excellent feature of Snapchat that allows you to send/transfer money online to your family or friends without having to leave Snapchat immediately.
Once you have been able to send money Snapchat contact, you will receive a notice that a payment has been sent to you. The receiver needs to accept the payment within 24 hours by linking a debit card to your Snapchat account. If the recipient is unable to accept the payment, the money will be returned to the sender’s account. You can always find all your Snapcash transactions, edit the debit card settings, go to profile settings and play in ‘ Snapcash ‘ on ‘ My Account ‘.