To send money to inmate first you must know that he is a Commissioner?
Send money to inmate consists of a store that is inside the penitentiary center, that sells to inmates a variety of products they can buy with their own funds, this curator or some sell items such as food, snacks, clothing, shoes, personal grooming products such as shampoo, razors and body soap. Apart from all this shop has the sale of books, radio magazines, televisions and cards that allow this inmate to distract the mind and occupy it, one of the most important things is that the curator or shop of the inmates sell to them, paper, stamp and envelopes for the inmate to write letters in order to make them reach the relatives , sometimes they write to the inmates but for the lack of money and not being able to pay the paper and the stamps are not made to him. They also do something called the Commissioner's Day and those who do not have money in their inmate accounts cannot enjoy such an event.
- It is that the prisoner works within an institution and thus has money in his or her inmate account, with at least a minimum wage.
- If the inmate has any inheritance, legal settlement, or trustee.
- It is the transfer of money for inmates who make friends or family.
How to send money to inmate.
- • Location of the prisoners
- • Inmate's identification number
- • Full name of inmate
Read more different options to send money ⇒ money transfer options/
Ways to send money to the inmate
- Money transfers for inmates: consists of a transfer of funds, it is the fastest and easiest option, since the funds are accounted for in the inmate accounts within 1 to 3 days.
- Through the safe: they provide this service without any cost, the waiting time is much less than sending money through the money order. Cashier's check or staff.
- Directly funds to the institution, send money imprisonment without any fee, all funds are subject to a retention of 30 days, minus the certified funds. The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation must be made payable to all negotiable instruments. Sender's data must be written in the letter of order, cheques, and money along with the name of the inmates. It should be taken into account that if the name of the sender is not in the negotiable instrument letter, it will be considered contraband and therefore not deposited in the inmate accounts. According to the regulated of the California law.