If you want to know how to send money to Philippines you should be aware that there are countless ways to send it, although it can be overwhelming the first time you analyze all the ways to send the money to Philippines, but it is all about analyzing and choosing the one that conform to your needs.
- 1 Options how to send money to Philippines
Options how to send money to Philippines
- If you are sending money to a bank account in the Philippines, such as Asia United Bank of Philippine Bank of communications You can do so from any bank in your country where it resides
- Another form of shipping would be a money transfer agency, as they are easy to find anywhere in the world and usually offer easy and fast shipping ways to send the money to Philippines, and more than anything when the destination does not have a bank account.
- Most money delivery costs. The agencies must be very regulated and their commissions are 10% and 15% of the amount to be transferred. Which would be a lot of money if you want to send in a regular way.
- The most recommended and available option is to use a vendor that specializes in currency exchange as Xendpay as it can save much of your money by making transfers to the Philippines. It has an online service of 24 hours a day.
The best solution to send money to Philippines is Xendpay.
Benefits of using Xendpay services
Want to send money to the Philippines with Xendpay today?
- They are at your disposal if you have any problems or if you have any doubts, you can contact them. As it is a simple, quick and accessible way for all. With a few clicks. Simply go a pre-register the bank details of the issuer, the currency and the amount of your deposit, the country to which you want to transfer the money.
- They are a financial institution authorized by the FSA, it has the responsibility of a European directive application relatively to the harmonization of the regularizations to the Payment entities 2007/64EC is recognized by the Bank of France and the European Union.
Without surprises your guarantees